Welcome to Couponing 101!
The following, listed in no particular order, is only some of what you can expect to learn in this series:
- What coupons look like
- What couponing language looks like (Greek, at first!)
- What you should (almost) never pay for
- Where to find coupons
- Where to find the best deals
- When to shop
- When to stock up
- How to organize your coupons
- How to plan your shopping trips
- How to minimize time spent couponing (while continuing to achieve big savings)
- How to get the most bang for your buck
Those bulletted points do not represent individual post titles, just me brainstorming basic subject matter. From here, I’ll post step-by-step instructions on how to become an Extreme Couponing Extraordinaire. You’ll be ready to shop in just a few days.
In the next post, we’ll start at the beginning – where to get your coupons. See you there!
Other Posts In This Series: